Career / Project Officer
- Coordinate with stakeholders for the assigned project to ensure project effectiveness and competition.
- Gather/Analysis user requirements and quality control on deliverables.
- Planning, scheduling and tracking project timelines and milestones.
- Effectively communicating expectations and status to team members and stakeholders.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Degree holder ( Fresh graduate will be considered ) ;
- Self-initiated, well organize and responsible ;
- Good communication & presentation skills ;
- Good computer knowledge in Microsoft platforms ;
- Willing to work in customer oriented environment & work under pressure ;
- Fluent in both spoken & written Chinese & English ;
- Knowledge in finance and accounting related systems are preferred.
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Travel allowance
For interested parties, please send your full resume with current and expected salaries and quoting the position to us by e-mail to email@example.com.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
- Operations Support Officer(Overnight)
- Project Officer
- UI/UX Specialist
- Analyst Programmer / Programmer
- Mobile Programmer
- Client Relationship Officer
- Business Development Executive
- System & Network Support