Career / Project Officer/Project Manager
Project Officer/Project Manager
- Responsible for the project management and after-sales service of the relevant application systems in the financial industry;
- Provide technical and business solutions for customers;
- Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of the product, including system deployment, system upgrade, problem troubleshooting, system operation monitoring, etc.
- Responsible for the operation and testing of the product;
- Complete other works assigned by superiors.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in computer-related majors;
- 1-3 years’ experience in Project management and implementation experience;
- Be familiar with the basic principles and daily management of Linux, Oracle and MySQL Database;
- Familiar with the financial industry knowledge and securities industry experience, software project implementation experience is preferred;
- Fluent in both spoken & written Chinese & English;
- Self-initiated, well organized and full of responsibility;
- Good communication & presentation skills;
- Good computer knowledge in Microsoft platforms;
- Willing to work in customer-oriented environment & work under pressure;
- IANG are preferred
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Travel allowance
For interested parties, please send your full resume with current and expected salaries and quoting the position to us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
- Project Officer/Project Manager
- Analyst Programmer / Programmer
- Mobile Programmer
- UI/UX Designer
- Operations Support Officer
- Business Development Executive
- Marketing Executive/Senior Marketing Executive
- System & Network Support