Career / Mobile Programmer
- Design and build applications using iOS & Android Platforms
- Responsible for software development lifecycle including design, coding, testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design, and implement new application features.
- Monitor and perform Web / Mobile development, enhancement and maintenance.
- Work on bug fixing, maximize application performance and quality assurance
Qualifications and requirements:
- High Diploma / Degree holder in computer science / software engineering or IT related disciplines
- More than 1 years mobile software development experience
- Fresh graduate with relevant experience will also consider
- Solid experience in iOS and/or Android app development using Objective-C, C/C++, and Java
- Experience in banking, financial industry is a plus.
- Knowledge in multiple device form factors
- Working knowledge of mobile application user interface and user experience UI/UX
- Good analytical, problem solving, teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight schedule
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Travel allowance
For interested parties, please send your full resume with current and expected salaries and quoting the position to us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
- Operations Support Officer(Overnight)
- Project Officer
- UI/UX Specialist
- Analyst Programmer / Programmer
- Mobile Programmer
- Client Relationship Officer
- Business Development Executive
- System & Network Support