Career / Client Relationship Officer
Client Relationship Officer
- Be responsible for client account management
- Support & respond to clients’ inquiries / quotation;
- Support Marketing & Sales material;
- Deliver quality customer services to maintain a good relationship with present / potential clients;
- Effectively work with internal and external contacts to deliver product value to clients.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Degree holder in IT / Finance or related disciplines;
- At least 2 years’ relevant working experience
- Able to handle multiple concurrent activities;
- Responsible, independent, proactive with flexible and positive attitude;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential;
- Good command of written and spoken English ,Mandarin and Cantonese;
- Immediately available is preferred.
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Travel allowance
For interested parties, please send your full resume with current and expected salaries and quoting the position to us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
- Operations Support Officer(Overnight)
- Project Officer
- UI/UX Specialist
- Analyst Programmer / Programmer
- Mobile Programmer
- Client Relationship Officer
- Business Development Executive
- System & Network Support