Career / UI/UX Designer
- Work closely with development team and create related graphic designs and production
- Responsible for the user interface and user experience design (Web, Mobile)
- Assist on creating user journey map
- Translate the creative direction & design concept into storyboards, process flows, sitemaps, visual mockups and prototypes.
- onceptual thinking in both visual and interactive visual and interactive
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as assigned
Qualifications and requirements:
- Diploma or above in graphic design, multimedia design, interactive design or related disciplines
- Minimum of 1 years of relevant working experience in Graphic / Multimedia Design
- Good Knowledge of Web / UI / Multimedia Design
- Stay informed on the latest design trends and technology
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and other graphic design tools.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, good team player, responsible, independent, willing to learn and self-motivated.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Candidate with less experience will be consider as assistant designer
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Travel allowance
For interested parties, please send your full resume with current and expected salaries and quoting the position to us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
- Project Officer/Project Manager
- Analyst Programmer / Programmer
- Mobile Programmer
- UI/UX Designer
- Operations Support Officer
- Business Development Executive
- Marketing Executive/Senior Marketing Executive
- System & Network Support