Career / Operations Support Officer
Operations Support Officer
( Working hours : 0700-1600 ; 1500-0000 or 2200-0700 )
- Provide helpdesk support and daily support to the clients;
- Perform daily operations and system monitoring;
- Provide a full range of user support services;
- Follow up system problems, find out the real causes and ensure remedial and corrective measures are implemented.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Degree holder in Business, Finance, Information Technology or any related disciplines preferred;
- At least 1 years’ relevant working experience;
- Fresh graduates will also be considered;
- Handle all the on-going maintenance and client operation support activities;
- Able to handle multiple concurrent activities;
- Responsible, independent, proactive with flexible and positive attitude;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Travel allowance
For interested parties, please send your full resume with current and expected salaries and quoting the position to us by e-mail to email@example.com.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
- Project Officer/Project Manager
- Analyst Programmer / Programmer
- Mobile Programmer
- UI/UX Designer
- Operations Support Officer
- Business Development Executive
- Marketing Executive/Senior Marketing Executive
- System & Network Support