Career / System & Network Support
System & Network Support
- Responsible for systems & network administration, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Provide support service on networking equipment’s such as switch, router, and firewall.
- Provide helpdesk service to end-users includes solve IT technical problems for workstation, printer, scanner, networking and server etc.
- Monitor and troubleshoot network performance and make required improvement to ensure high availability and optimal use of network.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Diploma or above in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in IT support.
- Familiar with network equipment, especially CISCO products.
- Knowledge in C#. NET, MS SQL Server will be an advantage.
- Proactive, self-motivated, good problem-solving skill.
- Shift duty and outdoor work are required.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Immediate available has advantage.
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Travel allowance
For interested parties, please send your full resume with current and expected salaries and quoting the position to us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
- Project Officer/Project Manager
- Analyst Programmer / Programmer
- Mobile Programmer
- UI/UX Designer
- Operations Support Officer
- Business Development Executive
- Marketing Executive/Senior Marketing Executive
- System & Network Support